Sandels Building and Sandels Green
Constructed in the early 1950’s, the Sandels Building represents the final transition of Florida State University into a modern, co-ed institution. The evolutionary period is reflected by the building’s more contemporary façade.
The Sandels Building now houses the College of Health and Human Sciences which is one of the largest colleges of its kind in the nation.
Mid-point on the green between Murphree Hall and Sandels stands a large obelisk celebrating the contributions and service of the Deans of the College of Health and Human Sciences.