Williams Building

The Williams Building, originally called the History Building, was constructed in 1927 and named in 1963 for Arthur Williams who was the first Chairman of the history department. Today, the Williams Building houses the Augusta Conradi Theatre and classrooms. The bronze statue of Edward Conradi, President of the Florida State College for Women from 1909-1941, is located in the green courtyard space to the east of Conradi Theater.